Brigham City Adoption Attorney
Bailey & Hutchings is a general practice law firm in Logan, Utah. We are a law firm of two attorneys with extensive experience in the following areas of law:
- Family law and divorce
- Protective orders and civil stalking injunctions
- Probate, wills, trusts and estate planning
- Guardianship and conservatorship (including minor's settlements)
- Criminal defense, DUI and juvenile delinquency
- Second Amendment rights advocacy
- General commercial and insurance litigation
- General counsel for local small businesses
- Personal injury for plaintiffs (injured people)
- Personal injury defense
- Insurance defense and subrogation
- Contract enforcement
- Commercial debt collection
Our attorneys are licensed in all state and federal courts in Utah, and in the 10th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals. Attorney Chad Hutchings is also licensed in the United States Supreme Court.
A Small Law Firm by Design
Our attorneys, Chad Hutchings and John Bailey, are long-time litigation practitioners who worked together at a larger firm before founding Bailey & Hutchings, P.C., in 2008. Our goal is to provide high-quality legal services at an affordable fee.
While we always seek to resolve cases through negotiations, our attorneys have extensive trial experience. John Bailey has tried more than 50 cases and Chad Hutchings has tried more than 35 cases.
Our law offices are located in the Clock Tower plaza in downtown Logan. You can also visit us on Facebook.
Free Attorney Consultation
To discuss your case with one of our Logan lawyers, call 435-774-1759 or fill out the contact form on this website.